Thursday, September 16, 2010

About this blog

I'm not sure how this blog is going to go but I'm just going to go with what I feel right now.  Right now I want to talk about the internet.  I love the internet.  There is just so much information out there.  One of my favorite things to do is read the articles on Yahoo!'s homepage.  The articles often have information that is just handy to know.  For example:

Or sometimes there is just a story that gets me feeling a tad emotional like this one:
Gamers Lend Support to Widow It makes me realize that people can be very helpful and loving to one another.

Today I found one of my greatest discoveries through Yahoo! articles.  Well, I think it is a great discovery.
It's blog by a woman who is 28 years old so instantly I felt a connection but she is a housewife.  She is full of great ideas of how to stay organized or how to clean more efficiently.  I love reading her blog and I've already done a couple of things she suggested doing such as boiling water and vinegar in your microwave so that it is easier to clean.  Her blog reminded me of something my husband said.  He said he read an article about how you can put your sponges in the microwave to kill off germs so I found an article on that.
I love handy tips and there are so many out there.  I will probably continue to post handy articles I've read on the web as well as talk about the daily activities in my life so I hope you enjoy this.  Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment